Followers

Sunday, April 27, 2008

This is so hard

Hey Everyone
No, I really didn't fall off the face of the earth... I have just been very quiet the past month or so. Reflective.

I feel most of the time as though I am stuck in a time warp, every day is the same, and my main goal is just to get through the days. That's all I want, is to just get through the days.
I miss Rich so much, I cannot even find the words to describe it. I need him more than I like to admit to myself. He is truly my other half, and without him, life itself is just difficult. We did have a wonderful time when he was here in March!

Very soon it will be Meghann's birthday, now my baby girl will be 14 years old, which I cannot believe. I will write a post dedicated to her in the next few days.

I will try to post in the next day or so, and be more regular. 8 months 12 days left to go...

No comments: