Followers

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Happy Birthday, Mom

Ok, please ignore the fact that I haven't blogged in ummm 6 months?!?

Today is my Mom's birthday, and it was finally something that I wanted to write about rather than just complaining about the sorry state of my life right now. Or that two years out of 5 is too long, much too long to be seperated from your husband.

Today, my Mother would have been 68 years old. Still not old... at least not by today's standards. This is her 3rd birthday in Heaven.

There is not a day that goes by that I don't think of her, although usually when I do now, it is with smiles and laughter over something funny that she once did or said and not so much sadness. There was a time, not long ago that I wondered if I would ever get to the place where I could do that.

I miss you Mom, each and every day. I love you... Happy birthday!

No comments: