Followers

Friday, February 10, 2012

Wow, what a long break!

I was just thinking yesterday, that I should have a blog. And then I remembered that I DO have a blog... it has just been sitting for oh, 3 1/2 years idly. So this morning, I decided to grab the feather duster and the windex and open it back up.
I have a lot to write about, and since basically no one has ever read my blog, it serves as a journal of sorts as well.
What have I been doing for the last 3 1/2 years? Too much!
For starters, we are now living in California! San Diego to be exact, and I must say... I have never lived anywhere that takes my breath away like this place does. It was completely crazy how we ended up here, but you know what? God knows best! He took us from the congestion and chaos of the northeastern metroplex and put us in truly one of the most beautiful places on earth or at least in this country. I love it here, honestly, I am smitten beyond words. I have never been to a place where the air actually sparkles, but here in San Diego- it does!
There is much more to say, but it will have to wait. Even though I want to blog, I also have other things to attend to today.
Be back later!

No comments: